Wednesday, April 8, 2009

It's a beach day!

Spring Break- The small gift given to mothers' around the world from the local school systems to enjoy a break from the mundane school routine and to allow you time to enjoy the fun things in life.

Marissa has had other ideas for us this year. We have spent the last 4 day trampling back and forth from ER to clinics dealing with her severe allergic reaction to ummmm....Idunno? The child is a mess and after 3 days of oral steroids and 1 mega dose of Solu-medrol in the buttocks I think we are headed on the downhill slide. Sooooo...for one of our nice weather days AND I don't have to worry that I may have to resuscitate her at any minute we are packing her up, wrapping a blanket around her head to keep the sun away, carting her to the beach and gently placing her under our huge umbrella today.

Sorry your Spring Break was a bust baby, our summer will make up for it!

I would post pics but I have to tell you I have no possible way right now. Just wait though, I will have plenty when the laptop is up and going again!!!

No comments: