Sunday, March 22, 2009

My kitty's been to Cocoks


OK, not really but that is what we told the kids.

You can not get your cat de-clawed on base here in Okinawa and it is seen as inhumane here on the island out in town so de-clawing your sweet little Freddy Kruger kitty can be quite tricky around here.

These are her new stylin' Soft-Paws and she is currently in a "trial period" to see if they are going to work for us.These little vinyl tips cover her existing claw and it allows her to continue using her scratchers but she is clueless that it is not tearing up my furniture, the kids faces, the curtains, my clothes,the comforter - you get it. Steve and I wrangled her up and glued her pretty pink little paws on last Tuesday and currently they are all still attached! My kitty is sooooo fashionable. Maybe we will go for zebra stripes next time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kitty is soooooooooooooooooo cute!! Thanks for posting a picture of this fun mani/pedi!!!